Between the Buried and Me

it was playing on my phone before my speakers connected the audio and that was the first thing i was like oh!

1 Like

About halfway through I thought ā€œthis is a great song, the only thing thatā€™s missing is some soaring lead work from Paulā€ and then it happened

1 Like

Fuck. Yes. This fucking rules. God I love this band

2 Likes
2 Likes

Canā€™t seem to get rid of my Worcester ticket.

I doubt anyone else is hitting the Hartford show but tix are $10 until the end of the day today. ($15 after fees) This is the cheapest show Iā€™ve gone to in a long time

This should be fun in the middle of a heat wave in one of the worst venues around. Still hyped for tonight

1 Like

Iā€™m hoping they or Chicago enstate the vaxx card or negative test deal for next Friday

1 Like

Sooo that was definitely the best show Iā€™ll see this week. This band fucking crushes so hard. I just checked and the last time I saw them was 8/1/04. Probably my longest band show gap I would have to guess. Also snagged a guitar pick #heady

5 Likes

Hell yeah. Iā€™m pumped. Love that the lights are similar to the cover of The Great Misdirect

2 Likes

Iā€™m so stoked for Colors II. Iā€™ll love this band till the day I die.

I want to hit the San Antonio show. Super bad but I think Iā€™m out of town. Theyā€™re doing a two set show.

Yep, thatā€™s the day I get back from Asheville. I may have to change my flights to come back early for this show. Might be the only chance I could hear Mordecai or Camilla Rhodes live one last time.

1 Like

Unfortunately they only play two songs from the first two albums. Those are still my favorite and bring me right back to high school. I wish they played more off those two but even just seeing a couple songs made my night

Yeah I think I read a interview where they said that itā€™s pretty much a special occasion if they play any thing before Alaska. Last time I saw them they encored with Selkies.

If it wasnā€™t 7am Iā€™d be blasting them while working around the house. Plus Iā€™m in a bad place with personal stuff so itā€™ll have to wait till later.

1 Like

I think the whole tour is this two set format. Pretty dope

2 Likes

Yeah they went from 830-1115 with a half hour set break. Pretty awesome

2 Likes

GOD DAMNIT ā€¦ if it wasnā€™t on a Tuesday between my two weeks off for my buddies wedding and TXTER Iā€™d be there.

I love these guys so much. Backwards marathon > medicine wheel every day.

White walls playing now. Fuck them birds.

2 Likes

between the buried and steve

Swim to the moonā€¦ like how do you even begin to write a song like that??

1 Like

Imma need you to fuck off for like two seconds.

Still love you tho daddy

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m pumped to see that song and Mirrors. The Great Misdirect seems to have a lot of mediocre responses to it but itā€™s one of my more highly played BTBAM albums.

1 Like

I wasnā€™t pumped about a lot of the releases after Colors because that is the GOAT, but I am definitely turning around to the later releases. The remasters also help a bunch. I really donā€™t get why they had to remaster these later albums in the first place. Just fucking hire a better sound engineer :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

3 Likes