Asking for a friend

I think a few of these tunes are going to be really fun for Factor. Excited to see what happens.

1 Like

Both in the key of H?

1 Like

Damn it’s one of my favs on the album. Dig that guitar riff (relative to the other boring chord progressions on the album)

Kinda reminds of anxiety by Isbell in that it starts with a cool riff that just disappears for some reason

2 Likes

That riff just jerks itself off for 3 minutes underneath lines like “hate is motherfucker, something I can do without.”

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah my “wife” and I both cringed hard at that

It’s the funniest part of the album for sure

1 Like

I cant hear the lyrics “papa’s gotta go and mama’s gonna stay” in Always October without cracking tf up.

7 Likes

Please take some more time with this record to unlock its secrets. You’ll get it soon

12 Likes

Fuckin oof dude

Who is this clown? No fucking way this is their best album. That was AD, followed by Mantis and/or LBDOK.

I will say that this, so far, has me more interested in listening to UM than I have since Mantis.

2 Likes

Even on vfj the response is divisive at best

2 Likes

It’s a classic jam band fan mindset. If I like it, it has to be the best thing that’s ever existed. See also: Goose

2 Likes

What a fucking moron

I’m seeing a fair amount of fluffing. Love the guy that thought it was great this is all new material that hasn’t been in rotation. Such a novel idea, can’t believe UM had never done this before…

…oh wait

This album is actually okay if you forget about every great song they’ve ever written

4 Likes

I’m gonna need @aTailaTheWun to punch my lights out at the next show we’re at and then listen with fresh ears

2 Likes

Pure saturation sounds like it’s gonna produce some jams akin to that night nurse on hall of fame a few years ago. I’m into that

1 Like

All my jaded friends love the album. Gonna spin it for the third time here in a minute.

1 Like