Are your chakras aligned? - The STS9 thread

french goose.

1 Like

Louve a goud gose

I’m just glad the tribe thread is buzzin, after missing the Eastern shows, Asheville seems like a nice way to see STS9 this year

@BenVP said The Eastern shows were snoozers.

1 Like

Ben “VP”? VP of what, my music taste?

STS9 hasn’t hit up the PacNW outside of Meltdown in over six years IIRC. I wonder if they have a hard time booking shows after one of their fans killed someone leaving Re:Gen in 2011. That F Word they played the last time they were in Portland though was pretty hot. The next night in Eugene was fire. And then the Seattle show was boring as hell. I think that’s the last time I’ve seen an STS9 show too. I was at Holidaze in 2016 and 2017 though, so I must have seen them at least a few times there too but haven’t seen them at Red Rocks since 2014 and they don’t tour near me anymore so I don’t really pay attention anymore.

2005-2007 is their best era. I think I saw like 15 shows during those years.

Thank you for confirming this, I didn’t catch any other shows of the run and the second set was kind of a snoozefest.

also what?

Corey Jensen, 21, was identified as the driver of a stolen 2010 Nissan Cube. Deputies believe Jensen used illicit drugs while attending Re:Generation, a four-day music festival that ended Sunday at Horning’s Hideoutin North Plains.

Yowza

Cynthia Barton Rabe, who identified as the 47-year-old Cedar Mill pedestrian

Is an awful caption for an image