Aqueous

Just relistened. Wow. This is really good stuff.

hell ya, I love the one song set so much!

Three set show streaming on FB rn

This all improv set is really impressive.

Another single song set ended a little bit ago on live from out there, great stuff

I caught it at the last second. I threw it one while finishing up work to have on in the background. Woah! It was tough to concentrate on the work because they killed it again. These guys are locked in and really coming into their own I feel.

The 3 nights the guys played at a drive-in are up on nugs, and night 2 is up on youtube

Night 2 features another single song set, but I think my favorite set of the 3 nights is N1S2.

2 Likes

I think it very impressive that they have 3 VERY good one song sets over the past few performances and I keep going back and forth on which one I like best. All are so good in their own way. Every one of their sets since the start of all of this has been impressive. They seem to be one of the only bands out there putting out good fresh live material. I’ll have to post my nugs playlist I started once I began listening to them a lot a few months ago (mostly newer stuff, 2019).

N2 is the winner for me, but probably a photo finish. All three have greatness sprinkled throughout. Half In, Half Out single song set and the Good days are both FIRE.

Live from out there highlights:
Burn it Down - 3/27
Weight of the World (one song set) - 4/11
Be the Same - 5/31
Uncle Phil’s Parachute - 5/31
Kitty Chaser (one song set) - 6/9

Drive in highlights:
Below the funk > They’re Calling for Ya - 5/19
Complex Pt II - 5/19
What’s the Connection (encore) - 5/19
Good Days (!!!) - 5/20
Half in, Half Out (One song set) - 5/20
Dig it good - 6/21
Second Sight - 6/21
Willie is 40 - 6/21
Complex pt (encore) - 6/21

1 Like

Thanks for typing this up. I have some catching up to do, so nice to have a list of things to keep an eye out for.

Definitely agree that they seem to be crushing their one-song sets. Glad to see these guys staying hungry, for lack of a better term.

I don’t think I’ve really listened to any AQ since getting kinda burnt out on them in 2017/18. Been meaning to dig in a bit to see if their improv has evolved

The improv set from 3/15/19 is legit. Haven’t listened to any of these new one song sets but I should check them out.

1 Like

I was the same way. I stopped actively listening to them for awhile. Loved 2017, but my interest fizzled. Picked back up a few months ago. I’m really digging their sound these days. They’ve also changed up the arrangements on some of their originals (for the better).

I’ve been throwing decent versions that I’ve been hearing in this playlist. Some really good stuff in here. Man, I love the 12/30 median so much!! I haven put any of the L2L or drive stuff in there, but much of it should be. Can’t speak highly enough about the 3 one song sets (I feel the two L2L are better than the drive in hi, ho). Hope the link works, first time trying.

2 Likes

That Good Days jam from 5/20 is maybe the best AQ jam I’ve ever heard

6/20* for anyone else searching for this lol

Ha! I put 5/20 on my breakout for the weekend as well. :roll_eyes:

Good looks!

Most recent drive in shows are up. Can’t listen to all tonight, so just went to one song randomly. Wow this Skyway is just awesome.

They’re streaming 8/7 tomorrow at 7pm ET on Facebook.

Wow this show has been really good.

Wow that Skyway was amazing.

edit: I think it’s still going…