All Things Radiohead

Hell yeah. How to disappear complete>tree fingers is one of my favorite segments of music ever

2 Likes

I was fucking around on JQBX and ended up joining a ~6 hour Radiohead marathon where we worked through a massive chunk of the discography. Great shit.

1 Like

I was really hoping for a Kid A 20th anniversary remastered deluxe vinyl set similar to what they did for OK a few years ago.

:crossed_fingers:for an announcement. You’d think today would be the day.

Ed or Jonny earlier this year said nothing for the 20th of kid a.

ok computer day

1 Like

Radiohead was my top spotify listened artist this last year. It’s funny how Radiohead didnt really click for me until AMSP. I really dug In Rainbows before that, but it was 2016 that really made me go down the rabbit hole of discography. I remember getting KOL from my college radio station and being underwhelmed, but now the run from Codex>Give up the Ghost>Seperator is one of my favs

2 Likes

TKOL master race. That album just fucking GETS me

Fuck you @gatroe

1 Like

For me my order is something like

Kid A
HTTT
OK/amnesiac tie
Bends/in rainbows tie

Everything else

2 Likes

Says the guy who doesn’t like HTTT :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Don’t slander me bro. I’ve never said that. It’s just probably my least favorite…besides Pablo of course

Having said that, my “least” favorite Radiohead album is still a B+ album. HTTT fucking rocks. There There, Wolf, and WIEAYB are goat tier Radiohead songs.

2 Likes

Kid A
In rainbows
AMSP
Ok comp
KOL

Everything else

so is A Punchup at A Wedding, Backdrifts, 2+2=5, Sit Down Stand Up, Myxomatosis…HTTF is no B+ imo

3 Likes

that reminds me, i saw a handle on here when I was perusing the users the other day… @HypocriteOpportunist hello

1 Like

5 Likes

are you familiar with the disease and the meaning of the song and what not?

Gonna listen to The Bends this morning

2 Likes

Some disease with rabbits or something right?

Ahhh shit we’re doing this again?

OKC
In Rainbows
Kid A
The Bends
HTTT
Amnesiac

Everything else

Also Myxomatosis has a god tier bassline

2 Likes

God tier bass tone too

1 Like