All Things Metal

I always come back to metal every now and then. When I do I always go super hard on BTBAM but jesus christ Burzum is so fucking good. Varg Vikernes is a fucking clown but his music is incredible. Fallen is so fucking good.

1 Like

Waited too long to listen to Elder’s new album: https://beholdtheelder.bandcamp.com/album/omens

2 Likes

Found an old ipod nano (2gigs lol) from high school with a ton of metal bands on it. Just been steam rolling through old killwhitneydead and veil of maya this past week. The soundbyte clips are cheesy af in most of the KWD tunes but the riffs are so damn brutal.

Oh jebus I haven’t heard KWD in fucking forever!!! Used to love those guys. Veil of maya too… shit I remember seeing them and Funeral Pyre together and that shit was fucking awesome. I think Light This City was on the bill. That lead singer can get ittttttt.

4 Likes

lmfao

Not sure where to post this, but this is cool. Hinds does a good Ozzy.

Pretty fucking drunk and just ordered almost 200$ worth of merch from bands of the likes of;

Origin
Hate Eternal
Dimmu Borgir
DEATH
Behemoth

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/557Iz_Vwzwg

These guys. Ugh. Love blackened death metal.

1 Like

Armored Saint has always been pretty reliable as far as putting out quality metal. Looking forward to hearing this one in it’s entirety on 10/23.

Discovered this band on Bandcamp. Car Bomb is the band and the album is Mordial. Think Deftones meets Dillinger Escape Plan

I’ll leave this here for your listening pleasure. Blood Incantation - Hidden History of the Human Race. Psychedelic death metal with sci fi themes…

1 Like

Hahah I follow a meme page they use the alien face on a lot of their posts. Never knew where it came from, thanks mike!

Been listening to a lot of Cynic and Vehemence lately. Got a coworker into them after he asked for some band recommendations and these two popped into my head for some reason.

1 Like

It’s an amazing album!!

2 Likes

What meme page pls?

Inzanejohnny

1 Like

I realized I followed them when I came across this meme on my feed shortly after I asked, guess I just never picked up on the alien

Been listening to the band Feared quite a bit as of late. This is their latest album Svart.

Gonna pimp this song again cause I don’t think I have on the dash bort yet and it probably wouldn’t be heard otherwise. Absolute BANGER. Amazing riffs and wonderful transition into a soaring uplifting ending. Not the biggest fan of this bands vocals but their musicianship is something to behold. Saw them in Richmond a few years ago and they tore it up.

1 Like