All Things Metal

Wait and bleed is a banger. The one with the soft vocals is lameAF tho.

Was just talking about them last night with the “wife”. This album was always getting played back when I was a kid. They’re near the top of my list of bands I haven’t seen yet along with Pearl Jam, SOAD and Deftones

I fucking love Slipknot!!

2 Likes

Dang I want to see Elder in Switzerland

12 Likes

Insane

2 Likes

Wow

2 Likes

Absolutely sick.

Looks like a challenging load in.

4 Likes

Whoa

1 Like

I got a challenging load in for ya

5 Likes
doesn't look that cool

3 Likes

So that’s what /s means

Elder appears to be mixing up their setlist every night on this tour and even played Weißensse off Gold & Silver the other night. Wish I could
make Chicago on Saturday.

8 Likes

Ugh I saw that too. Just put out a low ticket warning for Boston but I don’t think I’ll make it. Venue sucks and I already have tix for TMV the same night

1 Like

Ugh maybe I do chicago

2 Likes

DIP and bring earplugs.

3 Likes

This is now the Elder thread. God I cant say enough about those dudes. Saw them at Black Circle Brewery a few months ago and its like my favorite thing in the world to see a band that good play in a fucking brewery

Tattoo Elder onto my soul bc theyre coming with me for the long haul

3 Likes

You beautiful fucking man, you

4 Likes

Checking this band out because of all the bort hype.

Amazing instrumentation but truly jam band bad vocals , no?

Yeah all I see are complaints about the vocals and then people go and listen to Umphreys and the biscuits.

I like their vocals but I also like plenty of bands with bad vocals so idk if my opinion matters.

Just listen to The Gold & Silver Sessions. All instrumental goodness

2 Likes

I’ve never really understood the complaints about Elder vox. They just sound like pretty standard stoner metal vox to me

5 Likes