All Things Metal

The Ocean is phenomenal

7 Likes

They’re so sick. Pelagial is my fav album of theirs

2 Likes

Spun this in college all the time

1 Like

Same. I just threw this on after listening to their new single. Saw them open for Leprous last year and they stole the show.

1 Like

I couldn’t make the Chicago stop and was pretty bummed. Here’s hoping for a headlining US tour with the new album

1 Like

Love The Ocean

1 Like

High on Fire doing a mini PNW tour in March! They’re playing 10 miles from me on 3/25! I know what I’m doing that night.

https://instagram.com/_weite?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Not sure where to post this but a new project with Nick and Michael from Elder on drums and bass respectively

Cc: @GizaButler

3 Likes

3 Likes

This album is so good.

2 Likes

I can’t decide if this one or if Resurrection is their best album

This album is just so good

1 Like

Wow yeah. Good call. Love synth in my black metal.

1 Like

High on Fire killed it last night! :metal::metal:

Matt Pike cut his hair. I’m not sure if he looks more like Load-era James Hetfield or the dude from My Name is Earl :rofl:

Some pics from last night:

6 Likes

How are they with the new drummer? I’m sure he fits right in. I’ve seen him play in Big Business and the dude is an absolute machine.

2 Likes

The new drummer is a fucking BEAST behind the kit!! He adds a spark to them for sure.

Plus he looks like one of the dudes from Lespecial, which cracked me up.

2 Likes

Did Matt Pike wander the streets of Bremerton erratically like he did after the HoF show I saw in Urbana-Champaign?

1 Like

Lol I’m not sure. I didn’t stick around post-show. My old @ass was getting tired so i went home.

And let’s be honest - Bremerton isn’t exactly a happening place!

2 Likes

Can’t believe you skipped the Squeaky Feet late night

3 Likes

If they can come to Bremerton, WA or Seattle

1 Like