All Things Electronic Music! (House, Techno, DnB)

Listen to The Funk Hunters as Daft Punk - Live from Camp Ego Trip at Burning Man 2016 by The Funk Hunters on #SoundCloud

1 Like

Caught a 3-5am set from the Funk Hunters last year. Wasn’t a full blown DP set but remember the place going crazy for One More Time. The stage they played on was nutty

1 Like

Perfect for my 4am road trip. Taking my buddy back to TN for a raft guiding trip. Love driving this time of the day/night. The world is still mostly asleep and all the critters are out.

Listen to Deca - Burning Man Sunrise Set 2022 by Tycho on #SoundCloud

3 Likes

Such an amazing mix series from the man himself.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to seeing Tycho again in September. Might be my most seen EDM act now.

1 Like

New deadmau5 techno alias track is pretty dope

Haven’t listened yet but new Future Disco album/mix dropped, always like these for the summer

(won’t post the link to keep this thread sacred but new John Summit album is really good and I recommend checking it out)

1 Like

nah man. post what you like. so long is it is electronic or dj culture related, i dont see a reason not to.

3 Likes

Mainly saying this in jest, but it actually surpassed my expectations. A good bit of MainStage tech house in there but also a lot of unique experimental-ish stuff

this morning i woke up to a text about it from @SteamboatCame

2 Likes

It’s pretty dern good

1 Like

Stop sleeping so much

1 Like

I’m tired :disappointed:

2 Likes

Sammmmmmme

Tears, Undo & Palm of my Hand are my favorites. Whole thing flows nicely

Yeah this John Summit album fucks

1 Like

Pretty meh on all things Afterlife/Tale of Us/melodic techno related, but it’s pretty cool that electronic music is playing at the sphere

2 Likes

If Anyma can get a show there then Prydz deff could too.

1 Like

I think at the very least I’d look into the possibility of swinging Prydz or deadmau5 at the sphere. Can’t say the same for Afterlife

Can’t really think of any other electronic artists that could play the sphere at this time