2024/01/31 - House of Blues - Cleveland, OH

First one with improv since 6-2-18

3 Likes

Now this is the type of UM show that would excite me in the year of our lord 2024. Looks great

1 Like

Skipping around a lil bit, Padgett’s was Fort Know Stew which is standard in there nowadays with an extended jam out of there.

First Reso jam has a repeated riff, probably unintentional but still cool. Think it’s from 05-07 era but I cannot place it off the top of my head.

You’re telling me man, lol

1 Like

I listened to this Padgetts, 6-2-18 and 3-20-14. All 3 are the most recent jammed out versions. Cant say any of them sound anything the same. the 3-20-14 version is similar to the Phils Farm from the 3 night Riveria run in 2014 though…

1 Like

Dan is talking about this. From the original JaJunk, it’s the section from 4:10ish-5:15. I think more got added on with another version then it happened in most Padgett’s like post-2008 or something dumb. Interestingly, it’s tacked on to the first composed section with the Cleveland and 3/20/14 versions but it’s part of the reprise for the 6/2/18 version. For the Cleveland version, it’s like 2:58-5+ before transitioning to improv at 5:40.

6 Likes

Not Buelher brah. I just got to the shout out part of the show and this dude was under 200 shows.

the Padgett’s is a beauty. Great show. Love the layers of the No Comment and Remind Me jams, too.

1 Like

12 Likes

well it sure as hell wasn’t bayliss

1 Like

Gotta be Stasik, which is weird considering he usually does Pitt setlists.

2 Likes

Padgetts was solid. Remind Me was cool, but like 4 min. Everything else was boring. Great setlist. Wish they would jam

You didn’t like Reso’s second jam ?

Nah, basic UM white boy funk.

First set is a perfect UM setlist (sans RM)

Fair enough brah

Very surprised by that actually. That set list smelled like Joel with all the > and rare songs.

Cummins Lies

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Fuck you, Dusty

4 Likes