2023/08/17- The Stone Pony - Asbury Park, NJ

Thats a pretty big dick move to play bridgeless as your first song filling in on drums

23 Likes

Yes :joy:

Very cool to take a look at this thread and see Ilya Stemkovsky pop up. I’ve listened to a lot of fun audio of UM/OM trio shows from back in the day.

7 Likes

Sociable Jimmy had some drum/guitar problems with keeping the beat.

Fun show so far. I don’t listen to WSP, so Duane is new for me, too. Bridgeless was great.

7 Likes

Used to rock this OM Trio show with Jake all the time: OM Trio Live at Martyrs' on 2004-04-09 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

9 Likes

Ophelia! LTP-2017-01-27 (485 shows)

2 Likes

Had a feeling Ophelia was coming. One of the songs UM/WSP both cover.

Wouldnt be shocked to see a Ace of Spades show up during one of his shows.

Lolew

4 Likes

WSP=BDE

1 Like

I saw someone post something about how they were letting Duane pick his favorites.

Im calling nans on those being his favorites. BB definitely sent list of songs to learn.

8 Likes

Duane had a false start on Day Nurse, but the ensuing jam made up for it.

Should’ve just trained an AI model on all UM lives and had a real robot drummer.

2 Likes

That encore on the soundboard stream sounded horrible due to some sort of audio/feedback issue.

Looks interesting.

Rest of the set looks fine…not sure how I feel about a Haji opener

I’m expecting a Red Hot Momma during one of his shows

2 Likes

Better than the encore slot.

1 Like

Id be down with that. Really hope they dont cover any Panic though. Would hate for BB to try to sing any Panic. Or even worse, Jake try to sound like JB

Great show tonight! Like the jazzy/funky feel with Ex1, Sociable and Nemo. Ringo was nice. Bridgeless>Small Strides was a sweet 1, 2 punch. Day Nurse had a jam, that was pretty, kinda uplifting. Plenty of jama to go around and MFF is a fantastic encore choice, they found a solid groove. Its different, but it’s definitely interesting to say the least. Great times!

Edit: Good seeing you @bluish

5 Likes

Im guessing no Panic, but maybe some songs Panic covers and then some Allman Brothers Band.