2023/04/15 - Miami Beach Bandshell - Miami, FL

I mean it’s soooo OBVIOOUUUUSSSSS

4 Likes

Ohh album intro on Tinkles, noiiice!

1 Like

You’re not wrong bro, it left much to be desired, this run was not memorable in the least

Was really excited for my first Miami show. But it was meh city all around. There were a few times I thought it was about to go down but they aborted the jam or did a lame eighties cover.
They were playing to the crowd that was there. it was a custy show for sure.
i enjoyed booth love and, kitchen was neat. i was with a friend that was at his second show. i took him to his first at penns peak a few years ago and it was a banger. they cant all be home runs, i guess.

The standard fancy has been one of the worst things about this band. Used to be such a good vehicle. When was the last great one? I feel like there was a good drive in one, but I can’t remember

2 Likes

Still seems like they jam it more than they don’t

Well that’s good, I know for a while it really fell off of vehicle status. But granted I don’t listen to shows like I used to.

Honestly don’t mind a standard N2F as long as they play the reprise. Most N2F jams in recent memory have been exceedingly mediocre.
And 10/10/09 and the Vic show last year are good examples of standard versions that had really good solo sections that IMO made up for the lack of jams.

1 Like

Like that 10/18/2013 Den > N2Reprise is fucking fantastic. It’s from Fall '13 so ofc it’s good

Got the boot at this show but I luckily saw the 2010 reprise there.

2 Likes