2023/03/24 - The Stone Church - Newmarket, NH

Do you guys just read all my posts out loud during band practice? My shovelware flub post cost me a Premonition in NH

2 Likes

Fixed

3 Likes

@quickiebeats has made multiple references to “Ryan blogging about my mistakes”

I like that he thinks the bort is a blog though

1 Like

Are there multiple mistakes? If so let me know and I’ll post about it on my Xanga. If Kevin needs to hear it, I’ve finally put him above Kirk but only after Albany Shovelware (jk he’s always been better)

Jeez…with all the sensitivity and repeated riffs, Dogs in a Pile tour is looking a whole lot more attractive these days

3 Likes

Who the fuck are you bro? I see you post in the 2023/03/24 - The Stone Church - Newmarket, NH thread. Not sure why you wanna try and troll me just cuz you’re behind a keyboard and think we’ll never cross paths

4 Likes

Lmao man. Squeaky Feat refuses to accept apologies and then continues to bring up the past. I sincerely apologized multiple times to you and @quickie_beats, but both just ignored it which is totally fine. Then you bring it up on a weekly basis almost? Seriously over thinking it. I’ve laughed at myself about it, unfortunate you won’t do the same. Sorry to hear you’re dealing with one flub in your whole time with the band.

3 Likes