2023/02/23 - Mystic Theatre - Petaluma, CA

1 Like

Love example 1

2 Likes

This Andy’s Last Beer is out of control. Didn’t know this was out there. Choice.

2 Likes

I honestly didn’t believe it when I saw a 20 minute ALB. I just assumed that they never really jam that song. The 2X2 is fire. Great share @cryan024

2 Likes

Atmosfarag still under played as it is one of their best imo.

Don’t think I’ve heard it since 2009, which is crazy talk. Love that tune

1 Like

It took me 102 shows before I saw my first! (Started in 2012, finally got it at Asheville last year.)

1 Like
4 Likes

Ironically I caught Atmosfarag at my first show

1 Like

That’s not irony. Literary irony requires an opposing duality or juxtaposition . Luck, coincidence, happenstance, and fate do not necessarily qualify.

Ironically, Alanis Morrisette’s “isnt it ironic” contains no literary irony, except that it is titled something that it isnt

Nobody asked. I dont care

3 Likes

Why you gotta bump this show I bailed on and didn’t even miracle my ticket for someone to take advantage of brah?

Its still an absolute banger of a song, and it is a good illustration of how language is an evolving and fluid concept.

For instance, “literally” is now used to illustrate something different than its original meaning…a hyperbolic word that means “i am speaking with passion”, rather than the conventional meaning which conveys accuracy.

Ironic colloquially can mean “shockingly”, but it isnt the literary mechanism of irony from which the word stems

Because im sad, cant sleep, in pain, sick, and feel like practicing pedantic schticks that my “wife” definitely doesnt find entertaining.

I think he meant to say respectively

1 Like

Well bro I am about to get high on ketamine but I’m here to converse until I don’t recognize my keyboard or leave for cigarettes.

1 Like

Enjoy the folds. Love ya

1 Like

Jesus Christ, I’m glad I’m here and not at whatever the fuck VFJ bible school this shit is

Gee thanks for educating me homie