2023/01/21 - The Capitol Theater - Port Chester, NY

Bout to check out Unevolved. Hope it’s good I hear the low moog note

Hell yeah! Holler if ya need recs for Michigan. We’ll be in GR and Det.

1 Like

Lolol whyyyy

Agreed. 1st set was my favorite of the weekend

Listened to that jam today. So damn good

1 Like

Forgot they played Thursday. Add Kabump, Liquid and Domino to that list :sweat_smile:

For a 25th birthday jam, this is a little weak IMO. There’s some good music sprinkled around, but the 2nd set is not my cup of tea. Friday seems like the better show.

Set 1 looks good, set 2 I agree with prior comments seems like little effort. From a personal standpoint I don’t mind if they took a dump on New York and hopefully play some good shows in the Midwest.

Play Bullhead City before Divisions, cut 1000 places & Under pressure in favor of a legit 15m Puppet and 20+ Divisions and that set 2 would be great. Just tried to shoehorn too much into a single set.

5 Likes

I thought these 3 shows were much better than the 20th Anniversary shows from the Beacon. Had an absolute blast bc a ton of my friends from down south came and stayed at my house on LI and it was the last big hurrah before I moved to GA in April of 2018 but I couldn’t tell you one big highlight from that run.

With these 3 shows I would have heard my first Red Barron, Helplessly Hoping, Unevolved, TOSOT and Under Pressure.

Would have been happy to see Liquid, 13 Days and Bullhead City.

3 Likes

Boo

Happy 100 D…

jfc this is so lame

2 Likes

So funny cracks be up every time

2 Likes

4 Likes

Highlights anyone ?

This Escape Goat is really good but it’s all I’ve heard so far

Its crazy how bad this second set is after how good the first one is. A+ first set imo

5 Likes

I’ve only been in Reddit for a year or two. It was a mistake

Listening now, Escape Goat is top shelf UM. Maybe the highlight of the young year so far. Just crushing with these 5-6 song sets right now, let’s keep this up eh

7 Likes

This Escape Goat is great! S1 in general very good.

4 Likes