2023/01/14 - The Fillmore - Philadelphia, PA

The Attachments jam has some similarities to White Pickle around 8-10 minute mark the bass

1 Like

This show is pretty ripping so far

1 Like

Thought @sociablehodor was on here to play sheep not troll? Last nights show was good, I like to have fun SIYD

1 Like

Holy shit that Attachments was next level

1 Like

Through Silent Type now, Attachments, Dump, and Silent Type are all great!

2 Likes

This is a solid show. Everything seemed to have a little fun here and there.

Really really solid show. Attachments and The Silent Type are worth digging into.

2 Likes

Silent Type is so fucking good. There’s your melodic jam that I want to go back and listen to. Attachments is a monster too.

Seems they’ve started the year with more patience. 5 song set the other night and 2nd set is 5 songs here. Even the 1st set is 7 songs but really 2 of them are a grand total of 8 minutes. The other 67 minutes is only 5 songs.

3 Likes

1st set last night was 6 songs and Nemo was 4 minutes as was ordinary times

UM is back

1 Like

8 Likes

AiT have a Nachos for two tease? I haven’t listened but Joel seemed to confirm it indeed did happen.

1 Like

Getting ready to bust it out next weekend!

2 Likes

This is a hell of a start to a show. Really like the dump city patience and that silent type is really glorious

1 Like

This will sound hyperbolic but I’d be willing to bet if you went and compared the first 4-5 shows of any year, this one would probably be at or near the top for how much jamming there is. Definitely exciting.

Also seeing a lot of 75+ minute sets

1 Like

Damn, this Silent Type is absolute money. When UM hits these emotional dance jams they’re unbeatable.

9 Likes

It’s perfect. Fantastic stuff.

4 Likes

this attachments almost reminds me of 5/15/21 Tribute

1 Like

Pretty sure they teasing that Kate Bush jawn in Silent Type

Silent type jam is prob the best jam I’ve heard from um in a long time, just astonishingly good and it’s all becayse of the BB progression in the background. The wall of Joel synths is pretty blissful as well.

3 Likes