2023/01/14 - The Fillmore - Philadelphia, PA

2023/01/14 - The Fillmore - Philadelphia, PA

Set I (~9:02p): Attachments, Nemo, Dump City, The Silent Type, Ordinary Times, Phil’s Farm /set (10:16p)

Set II (10:49p): Out of Focus, JaJunk, Alex’s House, All in Time > Ocean Billy /set (11:59p)

E: Escape Goat > All in Time

3 Likes

Correct.

Ordinary times is the only song I didn’t know and was a perfectly executed piss by me. Nemo was straight through 3-4 minutes. Big attachments opener. Dump had a nice jam. Silent type nice jam. Phil’s La grange teases jam

6 Likes

Love that youre out there crushing it man. Have fun and safe travels.

7 Likes

Looks fun so far. Always love when Nemo pops up. I could see a hbb popping up tonight

1 Like

That second set looks like it could have potential. Would love to see Alex’s House again can’t remember how long it’s been since I’ve caught that one.

2 Likes

A 5 song set is always nice to see.

3 Likes

good guess - it got cut from encore slot

1 Like

Before set 2 Stasik came out and introduced/did shot of tequila with winner of his and Brownies fantasy football league (one of the guys who plays phish/other jam bands on Fox during commercials). Tonight’s show was very good imo haven’t relistened to any of the shows yet but so far I’d say tonight, 1/12, then 1/13.

2 Likes

Nemo was good if you enjoy studio songs

That was fucking fun! Great to see an Alex’s House on a Saturday niiiight. Reminded me of the '18 Saturday show.

Fun times thus far! Crushing a shrimp taco right now, what a time

4 Likes

Alex’s house played for Alex who was in the house tonight

Incredible show. Top tier jams in nearly every song. First Alex’s house for me in 65 shows!

4 Likes

Synco and Fenced in were not played

Crazy train teases in escape goat I believe

Nugs has this up already lol.

lol umphreys

2 Likes

It appears that UM is kinda on fire?

2 Likes

1/12 and 1/14 both solid shows.

2023 UM has been off to a great start. Glad to see them finding their feet again and playing consistently solid shows. Besides N2 S1 this weekend everything else has been :fire:

5 Likes