2023/01/13 - 9:30 Club - Washington, DC

We couldn’t tell if you are being sarcastic or not about that being a good looking set.

A/S/L?

4 Likes

I would pay BG $ to see a Rocker Pt II jammed out like 09/12/08 again. Travesty they neutered that song.

4 Likes

I forget how many times I saw that song in 2008 but not complaining.

1 Like

Yup, this.

1 Like

Lol rocktapus

3 Likes

They just started an IG Live maybe we get to catch this second set opener calling a Tribute!

https://instagram.com/umphreysmcgee?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Fun jam in IDKWIW

4 Likes

i know well enough not to ever judge a show purely by setlist. If I were doing that, I’d agree it doesn’t look like hot shit.

That said, I wasn’t being sarcastic because: 1) anytime I see an anchor drops & rocker II on a setlist these days I’m stoked, and 2) when you’re a slut for umphrey’s, all setlists look good on paper :wink:

edit to add: 38 & in utah/montana these days but was in CO for my early umphrey’s days ('05-'10)

3 Likes

Tonight looks like Brendan’s way making the band suffer for making him jam last night.

Edit: second set looks promising enough so far, though.

3 Likes

You like be TLS’d?

2 Likes

what’s that stand for?

The London Sessions. Not quite the UM slut are you now…

3 Likes

Bro we don’t like umphrey’s here

4 Likes

Stand-alone Bridgeless. Fun jam in the middle, nothing too out there

RC: was at the 9:30 show where night nurse was debuted

3 Likes

18/f/fl u?

5 Likes

yeah, I don’t have every acronym on lock. my first 60 or 70 shows were years before 2014 or whenever that album came out. so I guess just an old slut?

also, fwiw, I like that studio version of rocker II.

2 Likes

y’all are hilarious. Though unfortunately, you don’t quite have the acerbic wit of the og bort (or, even moreso, the NinjaBort)

:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

WYSC?

1 Like

5 song second set incoming?

1 Like