2023/01/12 - 9:30 Club - Washington, DC

Aight I’m out. That one jam was cool

2 Likes

12/31/18 cwII is still fuckin fire if anyone was wondering

2 Likes

Spaff is crushing rn. Free on YT.

You can’t double dip on national championships and drug band streams. Enough is enough

1 Like

Hop on the correct bandwagons. BMoss >>>>>

1 Like

We’ll see. I’m going on wed in Raleigh

1 Like

I didnt even make it to the show tonight. Streaming at home. Doing married stuff.

Plan is to make Chuck x2 happen this weekend (while the wife works) though

1 Like

Does “married stuff” mean watching Stetson Bennett highlights while steaming Spafford after you cooked the “wife” a dinner???

8 Likes

It means having 2 TVs side by side, with one TV showing “Sister Wives” and the other TV with the Spafford stream.

2 Likes

Got a storage shed finally. So getting all this bullshit organized and out of my fucking house finally. Making meatloaf.

And :rofl: @Pookells the wife is just as salty about missing the show as I am. She’s probably cooler than I am tbh

5 Likes

My wife always claims to be cooler than I am, but she hates jam bands and metal, so I always call bullshit :rofl:

4 Likes

Sounds like “husband” material to me. Streaming the show in your own town just sends the man funk sex appeal to a whole new level.

3 Likes

And they said pimpin wasn’t easy

1 Like

Idk man. She sounds dope…

2 Likes

In style.

Btw that Spaff Memphis jam was solid.

1 Like

She’s cool otherwise. I mean, hey, she did hook me up with Metallica tickets and a PS5. Plus she’s gonna hook me up with Phish tickets for the Seattle shows in April. We just have different music tastes.

Ahh, here’s the Jeff Beck tribute. This is Led Boots.

8 Likes

Not surprised but love hearing this cover pop up

5 Likes

Stop wooing you fucking losers.

3 Likes

Best jam of the year

1 Like