2022/12/31 - Coca Cola Roxy - Atlanta, GA

yeah, dude has no self awareness clearly. Outed as a sexual predator specifically in the UM scene, and still feels compelled to ride rail, yet alone show up. Pathetic

8 Likes

Cool cover and so out of left field didn’t expect that.

1 Like

I fucking looove wizard. I really enjoy how Joel has been dragging out the synth part before the piano line to get into next section.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m surprised some mutual friends of mine still associate with him online. I had another buddy who actually ended up catching charges for sexual assault that was also outed when people were speaking out about Sultan and Tyler and I sadly just have had to distance myself from him can’t be having predators in my circle.

2 Likes

@UnCommon_5 your jam

3 Likes

Horns are really adding to this. Digging it hard

This set list is amazing

Love the song selection of this run.

2 Likes

With only two nights you really did t know what to expect going into the run!

Horns suck.

Gasp :scream:

Hate the horns, always have, always will when it comes to Umphreys. Joshua Redman is the only tolerable horn performance I’ve seen with them.

3 Likes

The Redman run in 2017 was one of my most favorite times seeing this band. I’ve never been too big on horns but I love Redman.

5 Likes

I like new years horns

3 Likes

Redman 1348>IC>1348 and Stanley Jordan DBK are two of my favorite sit ins ever if we are talking sit ins.

2 Likes

Same NYE is the only time I’m really down with horns

I fucking hate it. New Year’s Day is my bday and the horns ruin every run I’ve ever went to. Tonight TCU was able to ruin the night for me instead.

2 Likes

Horns is what they are, you can’t compare this to Redman. He is one of the best sax players on the planet. The band literally considers him as the 7th member of the band he fuxs hard.

1 Like

Ok I’m not comparing them to redman really, saying redman is the only horns that are even tolerable with the band. The mad dog shit seems forced, takes away from UMs sound and is the same lane shit every time. Gonna get a horn battle or mad dog conducting?! Shit sucks. People want to see UM.