When?

Oh right. I can barely hold my phone rn

Those dates in November theyā€™ve been holding out on

4 Likes

Hand it to @Zencer

7 Likes

Showā€™s already up

1 Like

Looks like on the setlist they had Triple Wide w/ Magner on keytar. Kewl. It also said Magner smashes said keytar. Not kewl

1 Like

I got a horrible migraine 30 minutes into goose and had to miss the second UM set. Pretty upset I missed that HBB. Feeling great this morning but man I went from having the best time of my life to feeling like absolute dogshit, didnā€™t help that I forgot my migraine meds at the hotel.

It was a fucking blast though and glad I got to meet some of you - @Jolson @SchladopianFir @DiabetesCOLE @solvethebox @PattyMelt hope Iā€™m not forgetting anyone

7 Likes

Sorry to hear, man.

Damnit Umbowl would be the weekend Iā€™m in Denver for a wedding.

2 Likes

Shit dude, sorry about the migraine.
But yeah good running into you!

3 Likes

Show #2 in the books. Can confirm that the boys are back.

3 Likes

What did they announce for those November dates?

Just found out itā€™s Umbowl in Chicago. Fuck yes. Glad I saved two days of vacation. Iā€™ll be there.

1 Like

Damn thats a bummer. Prolly that gross ass krantom. next time smoke some real weed :smile:

1 Like

im in scottsdale for one, or i would be there.

Kratom isnā€™t like k2 or fake weed itā€™s a totally different thing

Small strides fucks

3 Likes

True

1 Like

I like small strides and the jam was pretty nice

This show is good! Itā€™s ā€œfestival goodā€, so thereā€™s no JOTYs or anything, but this improv is exactly the type of thing they should be doing. The Junk peak is massive and a great way to wind things up, but my favorite jams are probably the Linear and HBB (both). HBB is suddenly on a hot streak.

The Wappy > Wizard transition is pretty hilarious but I appreciate that they are getting bolder with the songs they choose to play after Wappy.

5 Likes

HBB being on this type of streak is good stuff. Itā€™s been such a time suck and has produced uninspiring jams in recent years IMO.

Itā€™s such a GD banger and when they play the first notes (although I prefer the old school lead in) everyone should be thinking itā€™s going to be :fire:. Recently, when I see it live, I kind of just think ā€œhere we goā€

1 Like