2022/08/27 - Sacred Rose Festival - Bridgeview, IL

S1: Nipple Trix > Tinkles, Small Strides, Kitchen > Fenced In, 40s Theme, Wappy(1) > Wizard(2)

S2: 1348, Pure Saturation > HBB > The Linear > Pussy Ass Haji, JaJunk

1 dedicated to Todd for his 250th
2 within you without you tease

3 Likes

Opened up small strides

15 Likes

DKSAF but I do know that this first set is fire.

1 Like

“Whatever this is right now makes me think of four year strong hahaha” loving the texts I am receiving from one of my best friends who’s seen Umphrey’s maybe 3 times. Had to be during WBG

1 Like

That’s a pretty nice looking set

1 Like

I hope that’s the Todd I think it is. I met him for the 1st time in the UMlive line at 8-31-07 during the encore, and we had a serious moment when they dropped into Waiting room. He’s friend of friends & I’ve seen him & chatted so many times over the years. Bumped into him in the Vic line on Thurs. Def a good dude, and I could for sure see it being him. :+1:

1 Like

Not a bad set. Nothing amazing but they opened up some songs including the new ones. Slightly above average fest set I’d say

Looks like Saturday night songs, but I’m not complaining.

That first set was so damn fun

STS9 has gained my interest way more than the bird band

6 Likes

They’re using these screens well. Post a video later

2 Likes

What is happening with these barricades? Is that all handicap? Looks like a pod show.

Yeah we’re behind the soundboard and ADA section.

2 Likes

Umbowl at the riv

3 Likes

I used to laugh at people who missed shows for weddings and now it’s biting me in the ass lol

4 Likes

Solid fest set. I think they did Chicago well this weekend

7 Likes

Whole-heartedly agree. So refreshing. When is the last time they played that well in Chi consistently?

4 Likes

Second set is really worth listening to. HBB is probably my highlight

1 Like

They announce UMBowl tonight?

1 Like