2022/07/23 - Horning's Hideout - North Plains, OR

the m32/x control iPad apps both have demo mode that lets you sorta get the lay of the land and can be really useful in learning/re-familiarizing yourself with those boards

1 Like

I need to get an iPad, my iPhone 7 is pretty meh with those apps, the screen is way too small.

1 Like

Pretty sure there’s a laptop app too. Haven’t used it but I’d imagine it also does demo mode

I have it, but the screen broke on my MacBook and it would cost more to repair the screen than it would to just buy a slightly used mac.

1 Like

I could just hook it up to my tv

1 Like

The race is on, if my band is able to beat UM to releasing a show played on the same day, @opsopcopolis will automatically move up a tier

2 Likes

I was pretty disappointed in this show. Had a great time at Horning’s though.

5 Likes

What was the set of the weekend?

1 Like

Definitely the acoustic set with the same 7 songs! :rofl:

1 Like

Honestly I enjoyed that Harltless set the most of the music I saw. It was just a good chill and intimate set Saturday afternoon.

2 Likes

hell yeah take that @chrismitchell

4 Likes

LOL. Are they really holding out releasing this just so people buy the stream?

1 Like

Can’t believe it’s not up yet

6 Likes

my AUD tapes of Hartliss and UM came out pretty well

2 Likes

Doubt it. Pretty sure Chris is on vacation

Yeah plus they’ve released plenty of boards in the middle of a run that is being streamed or still available for replay.

I think Railroad Earth took the cake for me. Hadn’t seen those those boys in a while and that was a big bowl of hearty soup. Hearty face-ripping soup.

Friday was just a killer day of music.
Traveling McCourys>Keller & The Keels>Del McCoury>RRE>JRAD was a fucking treat. Had high hopes for Yonder late night, but it was pretty sad to see how those guys are playing nowadays. Left their set and stumbled across Banshee Tree doing some really neat shit.
Great weekend. Great times.

Cutting Great American and Wally is a really bonehead move. Fuck this band.

5 Likes

Yonder was great at Red Rocks. Very dark jamming which caught me off guard.

1 Like

On a scale of 1 to Phish, how dark was it?

3 Likes