2022/07/09 - Levitate Music Festival - Marshfield MA

Every song in this set had improv actually, including the two new ones. Though I’d say that both songs are inferior to their Red Rocks versions. Highlight of this set is probably Attachments.

Pretty solid festy set. Thought the Tinkles was going into Rise to the Top for second :flushed:

Edit: the attachments was pretty good, but damn I thought it had crazy potential in the beginning. The baseline and drums were :fire:

Ftfy

3 Likes

You should get banned for that

5 Likes

If I could, I’d just block @cshore from being able to post in the setlist forum

2 Likes

Even though it didn’t really go anywhere particularly interesting I throughly enjoyed them opening up Small Strides. Nice to see them dive in.

Didnt idkwiw also have a jam?? I seen you

1 Like

Ha yeah it did. Brain fart.

I’ll stand behind being happy to see both songs getting jammed.

1 Like

Agreed man, its great to see the new stuff being opened up so quickly vs. ‘we must play it 20 times before i jam it’ approach is very refreshing

2 Likes

If anything, it should lead to different sounding jams, assuming they approach each song differently from an improv perspective.

1 Like

I’m sure each song will lend different styles of improv. Where it starts ala attachments at the end or after a verse then build back into the song like Small Strides is starting to have. It definitely breathes some life into the live show, they’re starting to look like they actually want to jam again knock on wood

1 Like

Abolish @Random_Ass

1 Like

no

1 Like