2022/06/18 - Red Rocks - Morrison, CO

Sunday shows generally rip we shall see have some faith

Do they?

10 years ago it did

2 Likes

Pretty sure Sunday shows are a Panic thing. Usually UM is better earlier in runs IME. They tend to run out of steam and ideas.

7 Likes

wait what ? Band battle? Why

2 Likes

Sometimes they do rare stuff on sundays, but I generally tend to agree

1 Like

This is true

I’d say 2017 nights 2 and 3 are the worst Red Rocks shows. I don’t think this show was really that bad, at least in person. Probably not a show I’ll rush out to relisten to. I enjoyed Rocker 2, Puppet, 2x2, Fancy and Higgins.

I think the obvious thing is that this show would’ve been a lot better if they kept that schtick for the encore and sent that extra time toward more jamming. The other thing is they could’ve definitely played the new songs in different spots the last two nights. Night 1 would’ve been better as 1348 > Small Strides, and the new song they played last night sounded more like a set 1 song to me.

2017 n3 for sure. Totally forgot about that

I remember 2014 being wholly forgettable

Weird sentence

4 Likes

I forgot whether or not it was memorable.

I forget sometimes

3 Likes

Ah shit. You win. How did I miss that one?

1 Like

I remember that I was there but that’s about it. Probably go puked on

Correct

1 Like

It was glorious. Best park of the wkn so far

Nans. Jake played Jerry’s Travis Bean on End of the Road.

Shit, right. Best show ever

1 Like

I was faced with a decision at 10 pm last night whether I wanted to come home (where I knew this stream would be waiting) or move on to the next phase of my friends’ night, a local concert. I did not come home. Bullet dodged.

Is there anything worth listening to at all in here? Just seems like set 1 has too many songs, and set 2…well, we know what happened there. Also, someone should tell this band Crucial Taunt is now 10 years old and very much not a new song anymore. It does not need to be played at every big run. If only Out of Order or something were played at every big run in 2011…

3 Likes