2022/06/16 - Dillon Amphitheater - Dillon, CO

This one from Charlotte? If so I agree

1 Like

Yessir

I think I’m going to listen to this Plunger for the one millionth time this week…

2 Likes

…Den in the rain was quite memorable from this show. Good times in Dillon; hope they come back!

2 Likes

I’ve given that Plunger > PtP so many relistens

1 Like

My man!

I’m about to give this 1348>IC>1348 from 1.28.17 a relistening to. 2017 was the last year I saw 30+ Umphrey’s shows and that Jakeless stretch in the Northeast was a lot of fun. So many good times on that tour, but this segment was killer with Redman.

That 1348 > IC > 1348 is relentless. Top tier Jakeless ter jam. I love the Roch show from the next night as well

4 Likes

When I romanticize the past, I try to recall when I was last the happiest in my life and that would have to be early 2017 when I was last following around Umphrey’s with any semblance of regularity. That wasn’t that long ago…five years at this point, and I am fairly confident just as my life as an adult has ebbed and flowed so has the output of the jams…they’ll be back. If that Colorado run was 2022 Umphrey’s…I’ll take it every damn day. They are too good not to bounce back in my opinion and I think they are showing signs of life again, Hoping to pick a good year (2023) to get back on that 20-30 show mark…

3 Likes

Same here. Need to get back on ter with you and @Albert_Ross like the old days. Those were definitely some fun times.

Unless I hit whatever special show @goldlikejoel was talking about that isn’t announced, I probably won’t be seeing another show this year. It will be my lowest yearly show count since 2012 (sans covid year).

1 Like

I’m pretty sure @Albert_Ross and I will be looking to make a NE trek next year so even if you are trending into a valley we will be there to suck ya back in. Just turned on the Anthology show to round out my afternoon…enough skipping around jams it is time for a full show. This was also a very fun night from my recollection.

2 Likes

Yup yodeling Myers vox in T&D are hilarious. I remember live streaming audio from that show as well

2 Likes