2 Likes

Do we not?

Really wish they would’ve went Plunger > Ptp, Reso, Cem II

E: 40’s > end AiT

But still had a blast and beggars can’t be choosers

3 Likes

Kinda fun they ended set 1 with CM1 and set 2 with CM2 though

1 Like

Agreed. I didn’t realize Den wasn’t CMII until midway through.

Also come rip fireball shots with me at Dillon Tavern. The band is called Harmonious Haze lol

2 Likes

Yo what up @snuckaskitchen

6 Likes

Haha wish I could man. Having whiskey at home with the fam. Buy mama Vols a shot for me.

3 Likes

Wow just realized I hadn’t seen Great American since 2009. Hadn’t seemed like that long.

2 Likes

Plunger the clear JOTS! Thought the rest of the show was a little disappointing considering how it looked on paper. Milk and GA not bad. Outside of Plunger, the second set was very meh. But this Plunger is :fire:

1 Like

I enjoyed both Milk and Great American quite a bit more than the Plunger, although I guess I am just a sucker for driving peaking UM. If i had to nitpick, the first build in that Plunger jam is a little too close to Draconian and the awkward drop into drums out of nowhere killed my vibe. The middle eastern vibes at the end of the jam were cool but it feels like the same chord progression every time they tap into that style.

1 Like

damn, @funktastic out here pinning threads? dude must love UM again.

8 Likes

no! no!!! my brand!!

6 Likes

100%, that was unfortunate. Agree with everyone else that Plunger, Milk, and GA were the highlights though. Looking forward to relistening.

Yeah, the parts of the jam that I wanted them to really stretch out they didn’t, in favor of other less exciting sections. It certainly wasn’t bad but maybe just not as out there as I had hoped. Need my dark 2019 Plungeys back.

I really liked the Milk jam and I think the track time will make PTP get overlooked but that was a really cool version with the fusiony jam and the segue into Reso. Really good jam for that placement coming out of the big first song of set 2

1 Like

The lines of sarcastic bort review vs sincere vfj review have become so blurred

Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 11.55.15 AM

4 Likes

Yeah I thought the PtP was a solid unique version for that song. Usually they don’t do much with it.

2 Likes