2022/06/09 - Hartford Healthcare Center - Bridgeport, CT

You throwing the boys setlist in here too?

2 Likes

Maybe

nah give the boys their own thread that they deserve

1 Like

Crowd update

Some random opening song I’ve never heard

3 Likes

Holy cow this is biscuits? Thought it would’ve filled up way more by the end of UM or at least by now. Someone on Twitter said the problem is these two bands have a lot of fans who won’t go see the other band, which is a fair point lol

1 Like

Man I feel bad. I know what it’s like to undersell a room and it sucks lol, but underselling a room of that size must be such a weird and rough feeling. Especially the first night of DUMB tour.

I wonder how it would’ve sold if Ween wasn’t in town and they played Westville Bowl instead.

1 Like

They coulda at least forced everyone on the main floor and shut down the balcony.

Heard 1k tix sold tonight

2 Likes

Feels about right to me. This is a pretty cool venue actually. Obviously way too big for this show

1 Like

Biscuits are gonna crush it

Dang. CT isn’t exactly the best market in general and it’s a Thursday.

It’s not all unicorns and rainbows. Still got Mad Love for the bois and hope the rest of the weekend will Make It Right. Might seem like this crowd got Half Delayed but I doubt they’re in for a Bad Friday. We have yet to witness their best \mm/

14 Likes

God you’re so gay

13 Likes

Makes me think Caverns will be scarce. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Indy with the best attendance. Can’t speak for this Saturday or Sunday attendance though.

Nah caverns is the run to do for DUMB tour.

1 Like

For whatever reason I feel like caverns will be packed. That place is awesome

100%, but clearly dumb fans don’t think smart like the rest of us.

That’s not cool

Sorry man, sometimes I just need to Speak Up even when I’m speechless again at a loss for Words

8 Likes

I mean tonight’s venue is awesome, but both fans don’t give a shit anymore.

1 Like

I find it comical how much each fan base doesn’t like the other band though. I have a ton of friends that don’t like the biscuits but cum hard for Umphrey’s. I love both bands and seeing them both in one night is my wet dream.

3 Likes