2022/06/05 - St. Augustine Amphitheatre - St. Augustine, FL

2022/06/05 - St. Augustine Amphitheatre - St. Augustine, FL

Set 1: Looks, Wellwishers, Domino Theory, Out of Order > Professor Wormbog, Night Nurse > 40’s Theme

Set 2: 1348, Partyin’ Peeps, Puppet String > Hajimemashite, Utopian Fir > Puppet String, Jajunk

On setlist they had ZOOM ZAYA next to Wormbog, any idea what that might be?

Boyz II Men

5 Likes

Zoom zaya zoom zoom zaya. Cmon man. Neck

10 Likes

Ziya ziya ziyaaaaa waadaaa waddaaa wooooOoooOOoooOoooooo

6 Likes

No repeats or covers between these 2 shows and the 4 days of Summercamp.

6 Likes

Noticed the no covers during scamp. Interesting but if it means more jamming then fine by me, just always felt like a cover a show was a UM standard/staple

They used to do this shit without notating it in a setlist. Kinda like fletch theme (rip),

4 Likes

Wow noob

6 Likes

3 Likes

Tell me you’re a noob without telling me you’re a noob.

11 Likes

Wow you are a noob

4 Likes

Shut up snapfam. Don’t talk to my boi like that.

5 Likes

Umphrey’s is in a 12-step program to quit playing covers after what they did at sweetwater.

6 Likes

Did the show get cut short? Looking at nugs and the track times for 1348 and JaJunk are quite short (1348 unfinished?) and no encore…

Looks hot, many JOs on setlist. Bright Lights jam in something?

There was no encore written on the setlist. They probably just didn’t plan to do one since they weren’t the closing band yesterday.

Bright Lights instrumental fakeout int he wildcard slot of Fir, then actual jam in the normal slot.

1 Like

Well they only had about 7 minutes left for encore the night prior, maybe they ran out of time this night?