2022/03/18 - Belly Up Aspen - Aspen, CO

2022/03/18 - Belly Up Aspen - Aspen, CO

Set 1: Resolution > Roctopus, #5, Alex’s House > Day Nurse, Syncopated Strangers, Spires

Set 2: Attachments > Phil’s Farm, Turn and Dub > Walletsworth, Miami Virtue > Suxity > The Floor

Encore: Dump City

From Twitter, segues are a guess.

How was the show @cshore ? I know you’re probably still nursing that hangover but I’m itching to get your full detailed review.

3 Likes

Set ending spires with no jam and a mid 2nd set Wallets just rubs me the wrong way. Synco having a jam of the night contender could salvage that

2 Likes

Wonder if they did Spires studio ending to close the set

They are checking out to many “sweet peaks” to play a good show at the belly up I guess.

@ryanstasik

1 Like

#5 was probably my highlight but the Phil’s had legs as well. There was a Jimmy after Attachments. It was a good N1. Great start.

Now I have all day to turn into a drunken degenerate.

5 Likes

When the boys hit me with the Rocotopus 2 songs in you know it’s gonna be a #realgoodtime

Lots of rUMors floating around tonight that they’re going to play 12/31/14 Mad Love

1 Like

:heart: that’s a good one wowwie , I personally rage the 8/8/14 mad love but all mad luvs RAWK, nuthin but peace and luv brutha! Kiss the rail for me 2nite!!! :metal:

HOT JOEL HOT JOEL HOT JOEL

Very good #5 here

1 Like

This was a good day.

7 Likes

Jesus the composed parts of syncho and spires are turrible. I feel like I’m listening to a show from 2002.

Hope the 2nd set gets better.