2022/02/18 - The Anthem - Washington, D.C

Lol what. And I got in trouble for my setlist that one time

5 Likes

Off the top of my head, IC, 1348, 3 W, and Remind me all had solid stuff going on.

I think IC was the jam of the night

1 Like

Roctopus opener, sad clint eastwood closer. JFC this show looks horrible, and not just because of the bookends. Whoever was there though I hope it was better than it looks and you had a good time cause that’s all that really matters!

1 Like

That first set looks like it could’ve had potential but they just kept adding more songs

1 Like

Remind Me was jam of the night

what you see is what you get or don’t tell me how to live IDK their new song was jam of the night

1 Like

I know a Stasik setlist when I see one. Looks fun to me tbh

UM was good back then.

You were a pioneer, you set the standard for bad setlisting. This thread wouldn’t be possible without you.

3 Likes

If they’re gonna play roctopus I’d prefer it as the opener just to get it done with. Certainly not deep in the second set which is where I’ve seen it a few times

2 Likes

Nugs has Den as end of set II but it’s def beginning of encore.

I’ll clean up the setlist after coffee.

I enjoyed set I front to back. It was a rock show, light on improv but I had a good time and they played well.

Sounds perfect for @wrappedaroundchicago

Still very happy after this show with what’s on the table for tonight

1 Like

Spires no jam what a kick in the balls

5 Likes

I know extended 1348, spires with jam, and cut the cem walks.

This is a Bayliss setlist for sure. He always does the DC/Richmond area shows and I feel like that dumb grouping of songs in the 2nd set is unique to him.

I’m glad you all had fun while taking a bunch of songs off the plate that I really don’t want to see on Sunday :slight_smile:

1 Like

No outro either? Rough

Always down for trapeze Jesus and spires. Been a while since I’ve seen them. IC is always welcome but I’m with ya for the most part.

1 Like