2021/07/24 - Northland's - Swanzey, NH

Fussy actually had a jam. Can’t believe Gulfstream was cut god dammit. Honestly I don’t remember the jam in puppet at all, must have been short. I was trying to pick up the slack for hb but I was having too good of a time, that’s why I don’t do setlists, well that and I’m too much of a newb to know every song. What was that cover? I have no idea.

What stood out the most to me from memory were the Wappy and the jam in the second half of DBK. Blueballed Synco was sad panda.
Also no one mentioned this but if you like Bayliss shows (of course you do) he was all over this fucking show… I don’t think I’ve ever seen a show (not counting the jake-less ones) where he’s taken so many solos.

1 Like

Tyler Childers - Whitehouse Road

3 Likes

Dank 420

2 Likes

@hbbubblebath @sociablehodor I was keeping an eye out for y’all when i saw your pic but didn’t see you… next time fo sho

I loved this venue btw, everything was easy, minimal security, excellent sound, the moonrise on the horizon was beautiful (I heard they get great sunsets but it clouded up a bit for that last night). But like someone said about the previous night- pretty undersold and hard to get a real cohesive vibe between band and aud with how spread out everything is.

3 Likes

You going to biscuits next month?

2 Likes

Seems N1 much better on tape

This weekend as a whole is about comparable quality to Caverns. One great set (that being Friday set 2), and three other sets that are very hit and miss. I need to give props to this Fussy though for managing to pack an HBB-intensity jam into a nonstandard song. That may be the best jam of this whole show.

Is that a Life In Wartime jam starting around 10 minutes into Wappy?

Puppet was not quite standard but I can see why some might have forgotten that very quick metal jam :slight_smile: They sure seemed in a hurry to move on.

2 Likes

Listening Guide:

For more information on this guide, or to make your own check out this topic: Umphreys Live Listening Guide - A Community Project

There’s like 3 songs not noted on ATU that I felt like I heard teases of originals or covers…lmk if you guys hear something (like Intentions, Fussy, Wappy pre-TH)

2 Likes

That night I was convinced there was a Valerie jam in IC, but I am sure I am wrong lol

Oh shit didn’t know you were there. I would have found your pod and said hello! Second set I was wandering all over the place.

Couldn’t agree more about the venue. Had a blast. It was so great to spend 24 hours in one of my favorite states!

1 Like

Jeez have a little fun @Random_Ass

2 Likes

Also if you’re going to fix the name you should probably fix the other things wrong with the setlist too

Looks like the setlist is right?

was this show any good?

I am missing 2 teases and I wrote “DBK” which even @cryan024 gave me shit for

I don’t care about that. Just want the setlist thread titles to be consistent for easy searching.

This Fussy Dutchman jam is highly enjoyable

1 Like

@Bron-yr-Aur has approved the shows I saw this past weekend.

https://youtu.be/h4UqMyldS7Q