2021/08/15 - Lauridsen Amphitheater - Des Moines, IA

“Don’t Do It” Would have been a much better cover choice.

5 Likes

Fucking stasik. Imagine ending that set with Morning Song

5 Likes

I’d be cool with throwing this FP into the JOTY mix. It’s top 10-ish imo. 2nd jam really delivers, just wish they’d stretch it out (nothing new I know) same treatment as 5/15/21 TTSS and the CW II from Minneapolis, all heavy jams that don’t last very long

1 Like

Whoever’s voice is all over the SBD of this show between songs makes me want to never see UM again.

2 Likes

You don’t just skip straight to the jams? Ewww

1 Like

Nah gotta find things to hate

4 Likes

I feel like that 2nd half of visions jam is a tease or some type…wait those chords are 7-11 by biscuits…maybe not. This is bugging me. It’s probably just one of those “so simple it sounds like everything” jams.

audience?

1 Like

Listening Guide:

For more information on this guide, or to make your own check out this topic: Umphreys Live Listening Guide - A Community Project

There’s like 8sec of Nemo in Whistle Kids…if it gets fixed (and future person reading this sees a Whistle Kids @ ~4:12) then the Nemo is gonna be off by about 8 sec.

1 Like

This Nemo jam is awesome Umphreys. I loved everything about it.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it was this jam @Albert_Ross said was a repeated stew. Any idea where it’s from?

I’m still in transit home stuck in Denver for the night chilling at the hotel but will have to give the show a relisten on the flight tomorrow. Nemo was definitely one of my highlights; can’t remember the last time I caught that tune.

1 Like

Sayreville 2008 N2F I think? Some N2F

1 Like

Did anyone figure out where that walletsworth jam was repeated from?

4/17/2008 N2F starting around 17 minutes

2 Likes

This front porch does nothing for me

1 Like

i dont think it is an AUD that is being referred to.

during the stream, before the band took the stage, there were front-row dorks who were being picked up very clearly on the hot mic. mid-show between songs, they could still be heard

Yeah, I meant hearing the audience on the umlive

ah ha - indeed