2021/08/13 - The Riverside Theater - Milwaukee, WI

I got this

5 Likes

2nd set just lacked any flow or memorable jams for me but really enjoyed S1.

Deeper > OoO was nice as well as IC > Uncommon > Padgetts’s (even with DFG and jamless Padgett’s). S1 had a nice song selection and flow, and jams that were aborted but still good

1 Like

i would have talked to borters through this entire show and not cared at all.

14 Likes

Show started out so well, but Jake ruining a nice Intentions jam by dumping Dr Feelgood on us out of nowhere set the tone for everything else (crowd of course ate up that Dr Feelgood). Goddamn I have never seen a show start so well and nosedive like that.

Intentions > Dr Feelgood
Bottom half > repeat jam
Attachments > ATH’d

Mehhhh. That said, song selection was cool and Mulches > Tribulations > Odyssey made the second set tolerable.

8 Likes

Well, we had fun for sure. There were some pretty decent segments scattered throughout the show, but there certainly wasn’t a very good flow to much of the night. There were some nice, albeit short, spots of quality improv. Things got weird quickly during a few moments, but as others have said, those ideas kinda came & went. Regardless, it felt good to be back seeing UM in an old familiar venue, vs that drive inn format. Hope the delta didn’t find too many opportunities with our group of fans last night. This virus mess just f’n sucks.

Safe travels today everyone.

8 Likes

Listening back to this IC, the feel good does suck but it bounces right back into the jam. It is still a really fucking good jam imo #saturdayfluff

1 Like

Poor @Albert_Ross had two bros next to him who did just that the entire second set.

I’m a sucker for Dr feelgood ever since 4/21/07 and the way they dropped right back into the IC jam was pretty smooth. Hope you can hear me scream SIYD on the SBD during tribulations. Fucking love that song.

13 Likes

Amazing.

3 Likes

Lmao @Albert_Ross is one of the biggest show talkers I’ve ever seen a show with.

6 Likes

Lol nugs. Show is up but labelled as august 8th

1 Like

I CANNOT shut the guy up

3 Likes

It was great to meet @gatroe @GizaButler @kramm @bluish @skii-bum

I think I saw @Albert_Ross but didn’t get a chance to say hello too busy talking about Squeaky Feet w/ @gatroe

14 Likes

I like the small changes to the composition of deeper.

For a not very well sold Riverside show, the energy in that place was fucking wild. People went crazy, especially after end Mulche’s. Too bad that doesn’t translate to extending a jam or two but the glory years of 2019 are in the rearview now.

4 Likes

Highlight of the show IMO. Great to meet you dude

1 Like

Great → into OoO too.

Still need to meet @GizaButler , @bluish , and @ski-bUM - hopefully see a couple of y’all in Des Moines!

4 Likes

Let’s grab spacca Napoli sometime, great meeting you too.

@GizaButler I’m going to QR code the shit out of my friends before I find a permanent home for it.

2 Likes

Who did I meet last night. Had too many joints and pbrs to remember, but jappreciate our convo in the beginning. It was someone who was there with their dad

4 Likes

@Bron-yr-Aur maybe? Jealous if so!

3 Likes