2021/06/30 - Showtime at the Drive-In - Frederick, MD

sounds like you’ve never been topped off during a peeps ending.

7 Likes

I always bunched Make it Right in with the raw stewages that were generally acclaimed. Never made the peeps comparison but now I totally agree. Could turn into an August type song to see at a show if it stays opened up.

That reminds me of when @gatroe topped me off at levon helm studios

4 Likes

Make it Right is fine just so overplayed on 2015/16/17 that people got tired of it.

1 Like

Listening Guide:

For more information on this guide, or to make your own check out this topic: Umphreys Live Listening Guide - A Community Project

• Cut the Cable is in the Encore, not the 2nd set as Nugs shows
  • The Eruption cover in Snucka could theoretically be tracked separately, because it’s the complete song imo.
  • I agree with @Random_Ass that there’s cover tease potential in the 2x2 jam after the rainbow comments, if anyone knows I’ll fix it.
1 Like

On the opinion side of things it’s too bad this one got cut short by weather…because it’s a solid 15-20min shorter than the average show…hell RR N1 was 45min longer than this show.

But on the bright side the transitions from NTF to HD back into NTF are really top notch → and there’s some decent jams throughout

1 Like

Sounds almost like a jig or reel, but I can’t tell whether that is a cover or not.

This is my worst nightmare

1 Like

OG CtC is fucking awesome.

1 Like

I was at the show where this took place many years ago, I don’t mind that but peeps is a top 5 piss break song for me. Then you add they split it up= my worst nightmare

1 Like

I actually don’t mind peeps either. It’s just a fun party song. But I feel you

I rage peeps

3 Likes
  1. The end of Peeps is glorious UM and I rage it

2. Guitargate guy was a bitch about the phish thing. He owned it later, and he seems like a good dude who’s super happy to do what he’s doing and you (musicians) wish you could be him living a dream playing onstage with UM without sultan-levels of brownnosing douchery

I said it I meant it

7 Likes

I feel like N2F JO > 1/2 Delayed > Fir > N2Fprise could’ve been massive if the rain delay didn’t fuck up the show

4 Likes
2 Likes

Not a musician(a daw doesn’t count), not a fan of guitar react man.

At the same time he almost never pops up in my world and it’s not like he cut into a song that UM would have actually jammed.

Overall meh/good for him I guess

10/3/09 eminence front is pretty lit if I recall correctly.

3 Likes

Great dance groove

1 Like

Need more jams like this in modern UM

1 Like