2021/06/29 - Showtime at the Drive-In - Frederick, MD

Mid 2nd set synco jams usually never disappoint.

4 Likes

oh fuck me I already like the beginning of this Synco jam

2 Likes

Indeed. I think Bayliss’ guitar is a repeat from something in 2008-09. Ugh, going to kill me wracking my brain for this.

Thanks @bluish

Nice little jam in CWII

1 Like

I really do like Lenny.

6 Likes

Who’s the narc that said “Thank you Kevin Browning” at the end of @bluish 's stream?

5 Likes

Hahah my mind forced me to hear “Fuck you kevin…”

2 Likes

Big thank you to @bluish for streaming. Was having a crummy day and listening to s2 in the park was a much needed mood change

6 Likes

it was me I said fuck u kb im sorry for the profanity

edit: 15 mins b4 curfew i mean comeon :’(

8 Likes

And THANK YOU @bluish for that great stream! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Did BLBC have lyrics?

What happened to that song is a travesty. Absolute shame. It was such a monster.

2 Likes

Yes

Props to @bluish that was a treat to listen to the show tonight!

4 Likes

No it was the best stream goodbye we could have asked for.

Thanks for doing that!

5 Likes

Yep, one of the bands best and most consistently jam vehicles, so it only makes sense that they would want to shelf it. Wouldn’t want to risk getting too jammy.

2 Likes

Only listened to s2 but the attachments jam clocked in at 8 and some change I wanna say and was pretty, pretty good. Much Obliged > Synco was fun also

Attachments and Strangers seemed to be the highlights off the top of my head. But I thought the second set in general was enjoyable. Rocktupus aside :roll_eyes:. Would have preferred something other than Lenny, but I was sitting in my chair and it was ok at the time!

1 Like

Phils and Domino Theory were my fav jams of the night

1 Like

This was a heater. Had an absolute blast - they crushed all the jams, set was a great mix of old and new. Booth, Domino, Phil’s, attachments, Much Obliged - Synco, cem 2, bright lights(my number 1 song I was chasing!!!) all stood out honestly. Plus got my first OOO Really great show - can’t wait for tomorrow!

3 Likes

Synco > Cemetery Walk II was killer, then Lenny was a strange way to close it out. Lotsa fun though, it was great to have so much dancing space.