2021/06/19 - Red Rocks Amphitheatre - Morrison, CO

Fuck yeah Hanging Chads babyyyy

Haha omg

Haha holy shit that was fucking amazing!

Zappa now yeeeeees

1 Like

The poodle bites
The poodle chews it

Hanging Chads smash > Zappa quite honestly might be my favorite encore I’ve ever seen

1 Like

Lmao

1 Like

They need me to sing the “Wow, wowwwws.”

1 Like

This show looks delish on paper. Did they really not finish Mantis again at RR? Lol

Super salty I wasn’t hanging full Chad with the boys this weekend

Made some good cuts on the setlist too. I kind of love that 2nd Self placement after a reportedly big jam. Can’t wait to listen.

DL > end Mantis would’ve been so lit. I wonder if they’ll be cool and actually finish it tonight.

Also lol just noticed this wook’s AHOTS pin

2 Likes

Yeah, Dan is over 400 I believe. Also, pretty sure Alki holds the top spot, but can’t say for sure. I haven’t seen Quad, Dan or Alki in far too long. My days of hitting lots of shows are in the past. Still see enough, but stay close to home these days.

Bridgeless easily the jam of 2021 so far. It got overshadowed but I loved the off-time first section too. But as soon as that ran out of gas, they did a great job pivoting to the dance jam. Joel really went full Bisco there - super intense jam. Then the uplifting peak came in at the perfect time.

Mantis might be right behind it, too. That is an A-level second set.

1 Like

2nd set looks amazing.

1 Like

I like the #looks of this

1 Like

If any brahs or bros has a stream login from last night, I’d love to watch this this afternoon. Can throw you a few buckarooskis

2 Likes

lol people still clutter their hats with pins? The drug band scene needs a new/better fad. This ones spent

2 Likes

I’ll die on this hill - seeing UM play to a crowd this size at Red Rocks is a big deal after everything we’ve been through.

Looks like N1 was a warmup for N2 to get the band firing.

8 Likes

@funktastic what’s your view on this weekend? Are you going to live shows again.

@funktastic :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

6 Likes