2021/05/08 - Westville Music Bowl - New Haven, CT

Half Delayed (JO) would’ve been sick

3 Likes

Hopefully that happens soon, can’t believe it hasn’t been JO’d yet

2 Likes

Has it not? I feel like that end section has been stretched? No?

1 Like

I don’t think so

1 Like

Geotag says “backstage” :star_struck:

1 Like

This weekend looked great. I hope they bring it next weekend but I know it’ll be standard town + a 20 min ocean billy that I’ll be bored with

3 Likes

If you don’t get a No Diablo, then that’s a huge win.

1 Like

Whistle > Kids

2 Likes

The chickens have left the coop :rooster:

10 Likes

Loving the looks of the setlists at these first two runs.

1 Like

That will probably go down as one of my favorite encores I’ve seen. I don’t think I’ll see/want to see another band cover Soundgarden and I always love raging a Den to end the night. They honestly could’ve played anything after Outshined and I wouldn’t have cared. Probably my favorite thing from this weekend.

2 Likes

Don’t think we will get No Diablo next weekend they already got that bullshit out of the way last Chicago drive inn

2 Likes

Had so much fun last night. First big show back since the 'tine.

I will need to listen back, but the 2x2, CWII, and Ringo all stood out. With other jams in Silent Type, Dump City, and Mantis. Couldn’t have been happier.

Oh, that was helped as I recommended to Joel: Get In the Van, 1000 Places, Crucial Taunt, and Den (along with the Half Delated with JO). I wasn’t expecting the 1000 Places and Taunt to be in the second set, but I won’t look a gift horse in the mouth. Can’t tell you if I ever got four songs on the setlist before, lol. (Well, other than our wedding.)

They really seem to be playing well and they are all so happy to be back out on the road. I know it is fun around here to be jaded, but I do think they are sharing some good music right now.

8 Likes

Did you not go N1?

Everyone is having a good time right now, band, crew, fans, jaded heads, and beyond. We’re all just happy to be back doing what we love. Feels good man

5 Likes

Does this finally set us up for an above average Chicago run? Only @timewilltell

3 Likes

I did not. Would have been hard to leave NYC on a Friday after work. So we made the day of it yesterday, eating too much pizza, walking around Yale . . .

2 Likes

This jaded fan is pretty stoked about the past two weekends. Too bad I couldn’t make it.

3 Likes

Got it. I mixed up my days. For some reason, I thought you were posting about jams for N1 in the Plan Bee Tour Thread but way wrong, that was just last night…