2020/09/02 - The Warehouse Live Stream - Chicago, IL

Set 1: Conduit > The Linear > Make It Right, Mulche’s > S2 “Fripp It and Rip It” %> S2 “Baby Making Music” > Mulche’s, Attachments, Preamble > Mantis > S2 “No Mr. Bond, I Expect You to Die” > S2 “Eddie Van Halen meets Axel Foley” > Mantis, Partyin Peeps, Crucial Taunt

“Encore”: 40s Theme

% Frame by Frame tease

Notes:
Show played “in the round”
No Spoiler Rule in effect
Congratulations

Great building jam at end of Attachments

8 Likes

Congratulations

2 Likes

Congratulations

1 Like

@jwelsh8 are they doing an S2 tmw? Are they picking our improv ideas in the improv slots tonight? What’s happening here?

Not complaining. Just looking for clarification. Thanks!

2 Likes

Their wording seems to suggest so

Pretty sure it’s both nights. And as you can see they are announcing the fish bowl choices.

I think they sound really good. Relaxed and on top of things.

1 Like

No Spoiler Rule?

Some guy in the couch tour thread made a point of telling people not to spoil anything. I’m being a dick.

2 Likes

And I believe he started reporting comments left and right. Pretty great stuff.

1 Like

Congratulations

1 Like

Lol, the bort is on fire, I don’t check it for an hour and that thread has 200 new comments.

2 Likes

Yes huge bitch

“Fripp it and Rip it” sounds like an awesome theme. Im not watching, how was it?

It was solid

2 Likes

Man this setlist is bad bad bad on paper lol. Good news for everyone is that all four S2s (and Attachments as well) all really delivered. Definitely some fun improv to listen back to. The S2s felt more purposeful and patient to me. They fit the gimmick described but rather than being short and heavy on the gimmicks, the band really dug in and made bouncebacks/fuller explorations out of them.

3 Likes

Fully enjoyed the show. Worth every penny. Happy that I got to experience it.

2 Likes

The S2 aspect of the show was my favorite part, glad most of these songs are hopefully off the table for the weekend drive inn shows.

They need to move Farag back a touch. Nobody puts Stasik in a corner!

1 Like

What time did they start last night? I’m locked and loaded for this evening.