2015/08/20 - The Fillmore - Charlotte, NC

2015/08/20 - The Fillmore - Charlotte, NC

Set 1: Hindsight, In The Kitchen, Room to Breathe > Bad Friday, #5 > White Man’s Moccasins, Puppet String

Set 2: Higgins > Showdown[1] > Higgins, Believe the Lie, Wizard Burial Ground > Night Nurse -> Bridgeless

Encore: Bright Lights, Big City[2] > Wizard Burial Ground

[1] debut, Electric Light Orchestra
[2] with Soul Food II, Hang Up Your Hang Up (Herbie Hancock), and Stairway to Heaven (Led Zeppelin) teases

Support: J. Roddy Walston & The Business

5 year bump! My 50th show. This show is a lot more than just the Night Nurse, though that still holds up. Quirky Chris Mitchell setlist with a huge Room to Breathe. The only RTB that I know of with significant improv, largely because they decided to quit while they were ahead after this one :slight_smile: Fun versions of ITK, Bad Friday and Bridge too. Loved this one.

Yeah Wizard > NN > Bridgeless…that’s a hell of an ending to a second set. R2B and NN jams are so tight but this is a good example of why 2015 is underappreciated.

Some old dude next to me passed out while Bayliss was shredding the end of wizard. Bayliss’d

Bad Friday is also good

Can’t believe this show is already 5 years old. Lot of good stuff in this one

This show was tight. Night Nurse and Room to Breathe we’re top notch. Didn’t Chris Mitchell write the setlist?

I believe he normally does for Charlotte shows

It was his 500th show so he got to write it or part of it. Plus hometown show